Sunday, October 26, 2008

What time of year is it?


According to the tree outside my office window, it is offically Fall! I do love all the things about this time of year: the crisp air, the need to break out sweaters that I have missed wearing for a few months, feeling the need to snuggle under blankets and read books, and staying more indoors and doing projects.

However....I really dislike the fact that I get up when it is dark, and now leave work when it is almost dark. So depressing!

But on a happier note, fall means that it is one step closer to the holidays. I am a sucker for the holidays. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is it fall? All I know is that it's still 90 degrees when I walk to school and I'm dying from the sweat. And I'm loving the dark morning because it helps my kids sleep in, although it wouldn't be so nice if I had to get up in the dark and head to work.

kristin said...

I do agree- that summerish weather is throwing me off a little too!