Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mike!

Okay, I have been dragging my feet for a while about getting our bathroom redone. It definitely needed it, but I was selfish in not wanting to be without a bathroom (since we only have 1 1/2). But I must say, it was so worth it!!!
Okay here is a before picture:





are you ready???

no really...

is the suspense killing you yet?

Okay, here it is....





Our cousin Mike is the greatest! Our bathroom now feels like a spa. :) You can't tell from the photo, but the tile goes all the way around the bathroom like a wainscoating (it that how you spell it?).

Heavenly...delightful...joyous!
(P.S. the shower curtain is not permanent. We are still searching for the one we like!)

8 comments:

The Bingham's said...

WOW!! I am coming to vacation at your house with a spa like that!! Fancy Shmancy!

Michelle said...

I love it. I've got to come over and see it in person. A definite improvement over what was there. How long did it take him to do it? What did you do for a shower in the meantime?

kristin said...

I used Andrea's shower down the road. Convenient! Only took 5 days...he's amazing!

Katie said...

Congratulations, I know you've been waiting for this. It's beautiful!

Chantalle said...

Wow! Great job! It looks so nice!

Elise said...

Okay, I love love love your new bathroom. So very spa like. Was wondering what you did for a shower, now I know!

Rosie said...

Wait, so YOUR cousin Mike would be MY uncle mike? Right? I jsut get so confused...

crystal said...

Ohhhhhhhhh....so THAT'S where he was all week.