Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thievery and Inequality for all

(Or at least that's what I think their signs should say!)

Ok, so I decided to put up a couple Prop 8 signs in my neighborhood to offer the opposing view to the "No" signs popping up everywhere. Got a few at church today, and wasted no time in putting a couple up. And guess what.... within 3 hours, they were gone! Shameless!

Now that it gets dark so early, I felt so sneaky and stealthy going back out there to put another one right back up! You think stealing a sign will change my vote? Hah! I will just keep putting them back out. I have more where that sign came from!!!! Just try it, punk.... :)

4 comments:

The Bingham's said...

You get em Girl!!!

Michelle said...

You're so funny! I love that picture. You could be like Jerry Hemming and when one gets stolen he puts up 2. And when the 2 are gone he puts up 4! I'm happy to report that our sign has not been stolen once. But there's still 24 more hours for it to be done so I wouldnt' put it past anyone.

Katie said...

Looks like all those "stealthy" TPing adventures paid off.

Mikayla said...

I think it is because of you that it all paid off! Ü With out those signs, I mean, the world could have changed! haha! You are great! And like Michelle said I love that picture!! Hope to see you soon!
♥ Love you!