Saturday, September 8, 2007

Paint by numbers...



Okay, so I didn't use paint by numbers to paint my room, but it worked out anyway! It took so long for me to find an orange color to paint on my wall. Yes, I did say orange. (Not the most common color to use, but my current favorite anyway!) One was too sherbet, the next one bright pumpkin.. finally found a warm terra cotta like color. It makes me sooo happy! Almost like a warm italian place.

The picture is the best I have. Please ignore the edge up by the ceiling that still needs to be done. Ah, the homeowners jobs are never done...

7 comments:

Bea said...

Kristin, I couldn't believe it when I saw your name on Michelle's blog!! You are now officially on my buddy list. fyi.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in the room!! It looks very nice. I would like to visit italy someday... in the meantime we will have to swing by your place.

Anonymous said...

the color really does look great! Good job! Now your room is as colorful as mine!

Michelle said...

Your room looks good. Way to go on choosing a color that no one else would think of to paint in their room. You are much more brave than I am.

Michelle said...

What's it like to be a homeowner and be able to have something other than boring white walls? :) Love the color!

rebecca said...

I love that you are so brave to paint these fun colors on your walls!!! I can't wait to own a home again where I can do anything that I want to with my walls!!

megan said...

I love the orange it looks good! I have a secret love affair with orange right now. Your room looks so warm and cozy. So cool. Love the rice paper latern too. I am addicted to them at my house.