Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Fireman Nathan!

Nathan, my adorable nephew, turned 3 and it was all about being a fireman. Who knew there could be so many fires to put out??? Everything was on fire for hours, and hours, and hours...(pretend fire, of course)


Who says you can only dress up on Halloween!?!

"I have a fire hat and fire clothes!"

Every fireman needs a fire engine... Auntie Hoot's car will have to do!





The party was a big success! Fire engines, bubbles, playing outside and even a fire engine cake (well done Andrea!). Good times!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy B-day Nathan. Looks like everyone had a fun time at the party. The cake looked cute. And what a good aunt you are to let him drive your fire engine!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party and Nathan was very good about sharing the toys with all the other kids that were just as excited about his fire truck!

The Birds said...

Kristin,
I am so glad you found us! This is a fun way to keep in touch and I look forward to visiting your Blog often, so post some good stuff! Looks like the party was fun! We miss you and your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Ok he couldn't be any more cute! And the cake is fabo! I might have to use that idea for my nephew!

crystal said...

Oh, that CAKE! Go Andrea!!! I'm so jealous of cake-skills. Those kids are all adorable. What a fam.

rebecca said...

Wow!! I can't believe that's Andrea's boy!!! I still think of Andrea as "little Andrea" who couldn't stand the fat on the bacon :) What a fun family of little kiddos you have. I'm sure your parents are loving having little ones again :)

megan said...

So stinkin' cute! He is a great looking fireman!