Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to my potato roots

I had a great weekend in Idaho visiting my wonderful Grandpa. My Dad and I enjoyed a weekend of doing odds and ends around the house, great stories of days gone by, and good company with family. Dad decided Grandpa needed a new flagpole. This wasn't any old flagpole either. We were on a mission....
we searched the East Idaho State Fair (so exciting!?!)for the right flagpole. I then supervised as we dug in Grandpa's yard and broke out the cement.
It looked so great! Dad has such a good eye for this stuff. Anyway, I really enjoyed getting back to those Idaho roots of mine and enjoying the more simple life with two great men....my Dad and Grandpa.

5 comments:

Elise said...

Loving the new blog. You are now part of my favorites. Hey, check me out at "To Kate and Back". Talk soon.

Anonymous said...

It will be fun to see all the pictures of what you do. I now have another blog to check for a little distraction!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the flag pole. This reminds me that we need to go golfing....

Michelle said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog! Now Audrey can see new pictures of Aunt Ritz. You're right, your Dad and Grandpa are really, really great men.
~Michelle

Michelle said...

Welcome, welcome. It's fun seeing what you're doing, even though we do get to chat on occasion. Now I just have to put your link on my blog.