Thursday, February 7, 2008

Let the good times roll...

So I met this new guy. He is strong, and of few words, but hey...who am I to be picky? We have so much in common; he climbs trees and I climb rocks... The only problem is that he only wants to go out to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. That's okay, I'm sure I can change him and make him broaden his horizons as he learns that he can't live without me! Ah, the joy of new love...



But really, we had a great time celebrating Dad's birthday. We went to San Francisco and enjoyed the Exploratorium and then dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. After Audrey got over the scary monkeys that would move every-so-often, it was hard to keep her and Nathan in their chairs long enough to eat anything. I think it was a successful birthday party! Let's be honest, it was great because we were all together, and most importantly the grandkids were there!
Happy birthday Dad!



Nathan had a blast at the Exploratorium... I love this picture!

6 comments:

Bea said...

Hey girl!!! Love the new "blog" look! Happy birthday to your dad!! We love him. He's one of the nicest person I have ever meet. You're one lucky girl to have such wonderful parents.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Bruce. I'm glad you all had a fun day in the City. And your boyfriend is so hot...

megan said...

I love your new background!! And cute new boyfriend!! Happy birthday uncle bruce!

rebecca said...

Your blog looks great! Happy Birthday to your dad, too! I agree with everything said on here about him! He and your mom are just the best!!! Isn't it true how family events are all the more fun because of the grandkids :)

Christine said...

I love the new guy in your life! wink, wink!

I've never been to the Rainforest Cafe. Looks like the Fishy family will have to go try it out.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! But more than that, I love the new MAN! He looks like a beast! You better keep him away from me, i might be tempted to take him :)