Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friends make the world go round

Or wait... is it love makes the world go round??? In any case, friends definitely make the world more fun. I have had lots of fun, and recently, I have remembered to take out my camera to capture some of the moments.



Take me very seriously in my sumo suit otherwise I will fall on you with my big self!



A group of us went to the Mid-Singles Conference in San Francisco. So fun! This was on Sunday at Oakland for church (and obviously a tad windy!)


Birthdays all need to be celebrated. Good food, and good friends for Andy's b-day were in order.


Old friends (not that WE are old, but our friendships are old) that know us the best are truly precious. Love hanging out and laughing with my friends that feel like sisters!

5 comments:

Elise said...

Had a blast on Saturday hanging out with my "sisters". Love catching up and hearing what everyone is up to - plus loved laughing about KT's pics.

Michelle said...

Friends really do make the world go round! Especially being with old friends. Looks like you're always having a good time. But it's always a party when you're there.

Christy said...

Fun pictures! Love the Sumo Suit!!! Man, thanks to Elise, we go way back... remember when you two would babysit Taylor for us? Gosh, he's almost 14!!!!! Yes, I'm freaking out every day that he gets closer to going to Stake Dances.... November 9th is D-Day....

Grayson Family said...

You wrestle too? You are amazing. I've always said it.

Cam said...

Hi friend. Wish I were around to hang out with you. Glad life is treating you well.