Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tag, I'm it???

Alright Kate, here is my response to the tagging... (I am totally guessing at this so here is goes!)


My living room right now.


My favorite place in the house. A comfy seat, my computer, and I can either look out the window or watch tv. (of course, that is where I am sitting right now)


The bathroom. (by the way, consider this a "before" picture, since our bathroom is getting totally redone next week... yea!)


My lovely kitchen...


And me, after a long day at work.

Notice no picture of my bedroom.... that is the one place right now that is off-limits for pictures! Well, my motto is that everywhere else needs to be presentable, but no one else sees my room, so it gets cleaned last....

4 comments:

Katie said...

You did great. I don't know the "exact" rules for the game. You rearranged your living room. Looks good.

Suntrails said...

Where is your red wall???

The Bingham's said...

Sorry, that last one was from me. I was logged in under a different name. Opps!!

The Bingham's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.