Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you Easter Bunny... bock bock!

Those Cadbury commercials still crack me up!

But, since I didn't see the cabury bunny commercial this year, let me talk about what I did see....
Stinkin' cute niece and nephews!


Nathan and Audrey did the traditional Easter egg hunt, and then the big kids had an egg hunt too. My favorite! I love that my Dad didn't just forget about us big kids. He is so creative is making different versions of egg hunts each year (must be exhausting to keep thinking of new ideas!). This year, we each had a color egg, and when we found one, we would open it up. When we found all the eggs, we unscrambled the letters to find Easter messages. So fun!! (Thanks Dad!)

Such cute family photos!



Nothing like a great family day!

2 comments:

Grayson Family said...

So, what does one have to do to become a Bird? I'm just wondering if there is a list of some sort that I could work on completing before next Easter. Your family rocks. Dad the most!

crystal said...

Those nieces & neph's really ARE cute. And that picture of you 2 sisters is not too shabby...what a couple o'hotties!