Monday, December 3, 2007

Say 'Hola' to vacation!


Oh the relaxation I had...
I went with my parents and sister to Playa del Carmen for a week of R & R. And boy did I get it!!!
We started out with an excursion to the ruins in Coba. We even got to climb up the tallest pyramid. What a view from the top!
On another day we had a fanastic snorkeling adventure on a boat with a guy named Charlie Brown. Hilarious! He was all of 5' tall, in his late 60's, and full of spunk. He made it so much fun!





But most of the time, I spent doing the relaxing thing. Lounging by the pool, reading books, napping, ordering drinks by the pool, lounging in the palapa, walking on the beach, getting a massage....what could be better?!?!?
The weather was fantastic, and it was painful to come back to cold (and I do mean cold!) weather!

5 comments:

crystal said...

That photo of you under the grass hut looks like a magazine spread. LOVE. THAT. HAT. Glam!

I'm trying not to turn green (as in green-as-the-grinch) with envy!

Failed. I'm green.

rebecca said...

What is that now? Your 1000th fun vacation you've had in your life ? :) I think I can officially call you the vacation queen, now :) What a great relaxing vacation with your family! Love the picture!

megan said...

looks like so much fun and a beautiful hotel!!

Michelle said...

I agree with what the other comments. We can add this to your list of fabulous vacations. It seems like it was a great one.

Bea said...

You are ONE lucky girl!!! FUN!!! I'm glad you had a great time... how could you NOT? I loved the pictures!