Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas....

The closest thing to a White Christmas for me is a trip last week to Tahoe. We Californians get rain, fog, and sometimes warm sunshine on Christmas but not snow. Going to the snow was fantastic! (except for driving in it, of course!) The place we stayed made us feel spoiled, and the weather cooperated with us to get plenty of snow to play in! It had been a long time since I had been in the snow, and it was my niece and nephew's first time.
So much fun!!!


Love eating snow, but snocones...even better!


Taking cover from the snow under the trees


So fun to make a snowman, but boys just love to demolish it after....
Take that Frosty!


Such a cute little snow bunny!

4 comments:

melis said...

SO CUTE! I think that we have the most adoable niece ever! :)

Michelle said...

Fun times. We are on the same wave length when it comes to posting blogs!

megan said...

Sounds like you had such a great time! I love the snowman!!!

rebecca said...

What a fun trip to take with your fun family!!