Sunday, November 18, 2007

Walk down memory lane

So, I haven't had anything cute or funny happen lately that is "blog-worthy". But I have been quite nostalgic, so I thought I would share some cute memories that have made me smile lately. And since I am so in the holiday spirit, a lot of those memories are of Christmastime!


Nothing like birthdays with the cousins (Laura, Mike and Kari!). Look how cute we are...especially those styling clothes!


The holiday season was so sweet with the homemade chocolates from Idaho. What a labor of love! (and better than See's to me!)


Christmas Eve with Grandma and Grandpa. Oh the traditions we have continued...


And, just an average day of Dad and his girls. We are such a serious bunch! My family can sure make me laugh!

10 comments:

Elise said...

Love the pic of all the kids with your Grandma and Grandpa. What's up with D's scowl?? BTW, I guess the head tilt came later because there is no tilt in these pics.

Chantalle said...

Cute pictures! John's grandparents were all in Idaho as well, so he has some similar pictures :)

Michelle said...

I love all the pictures. You guys always make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I love the flashbacks!! Fun times. What a great life we have!!

Christine said...

Oh my gosh - I love your ol' time pictures! I knew right away that was of Mike and Laura - good times! It was also great seeing a picture of your Grandma. I always loved being able to go say HI to her at church when she came to church with the Hanson family. She was truly one of those special (one of a kind) ladies full of grace and love.

crystal said...

Oh, I LOVED seeing that photo of Mike! Thanks for posting it--I've never seen many pictures of him as a kid. And those chocolates. Oh my. My mouth was watering just looking at them.

Bea said...

Love, love, love the pictures! Oh my goodness... how fun! You have a great family.

rebecca said...

What fun pictures, Kristin! Of course the one of your Grandma and Grandpa Bird reminded me of the time we got to be a part of the candy making tradition. That was so much fun!

megan said...

Oh my goodness...those chocolates look divine! And fun pics of your family growing up!!

The Birds said...

Cute pics! I love your family!