Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Togetherness


The Danes and the American-Danes came together for a wonderful day of good company and good times.

My mom had the great idea of going to eat and play bocce ball. It was entertaining for the little kids, allowed the "big kids" to visit. (and the "big kids" played some too!)

The Danish women.


Nicholas and Joshua... so cute!


Lovely ladies socializing


Me and my cousins!


It was so sweet that our cousins made the effort to come see us and bring Aunt Jytte while she was here in the states for a short visit. Oh how we love her!
Making time for my family is so important and it was well worth it. What a great time we had!

1 comment:

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I love your family! I don't even know all of them, but I love how you light up talking about them...that's so cool!

BTW...you have a good eye for "recycled" costumes :-)