Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Delightfully delicious

My adorable niece had her ballet "recital". A bunch of 3 years olds in tutus..... adorable no matter how well they do. Trying to leap in the air, or doing ribbon dances are not super technical, but are soooo fun for 3 year olds. (and fun for us big kids to watch!)

Don't believe me??? Check out the adorableness for yourself!



Not my niece, but this little chickie in the giant tutu was too cute to not capture in photos!



Ballet bar work.



Stretching and floor work.... workin' hard.



You were just too cute Rini-roo!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes they are pretty cute! Where is the picture of Audrey yawning? :) Thanks for coming to watch. She loved having so many "fans" there!

kristin said...

Shoot, I did forget the yawning picture.... such hard work!! It is hard to just pick a couple pictures :)

Cam said...

We did a sub-for-santa thing the other night and we had a 5 y.o. girl to buy for. For some reason I was insistent that she NEEDED a cute, frilly, pink tutu. She HAD to have it.

Now I realize it probably stemmed from reading this post last week; I had pictures of cute little girls having a great time in their tutus ingrained into my subconscious. Hopefully the little girl will get as much enjoyment out of it as Audrey did.