Saturday, August 9, 2008

Girls Camp

Once again, I made my yearly pilgrimage to Camp Ritchie with the Pleasanton Stake for Girls Camp. I just LOVE that place! There is nowhere else like it.
I kept plenty busy all week. It was good and worthwhile stuff, but still exhausting! I was the assistant camp director, campfire coordinator, slideshow compiler, and all around havin-a-good-time girl. That was enough!
We sang tons of songs, had lots of laughs, and even managed to sneak away and climb a couple rocks... but no time for sleeping, until I crashed when I got home (I love my bed, I love my bed, I love my bed...)
I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few for you too enjoy!


Look at the hotties in yellow!


Having church out in nature...so wonderful.


Getting a chance to spend time with my dad up there too. Yea!


The climbing wall at camp.... the source of a lot of fun!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Oh the memories of Camp Ritchie Days. Cute yellow shirt!!!

Cam said...

I WANT TO GO!!! That is hands down the best camp ever. Best lake, best food, best campfire, best people. And look at that fancy addition to the climbing wall! I am jealous.

The Bingham's said...

I am so jealous. They just put me in Young Womens in our ward, but I could not go to camp this year because of Alex. I was WAY bummed. They had a great time without me. I know hard to believe. I wish you could be a leader at our camp, oh the fun we would have. I think we could probably get in more trouble then the girls, hehehe.

Christy said...

I'm sad I never made the pilgrimage to Camp Ritchie... everybody always raved about how awesome it was. Next year Megan will be old enough to go to camp, so I might actually get to go! YAY! I miss Girl's Camp... it's the best!

Michelle said...

I love the picture of you and Jessica. I'm still so sad that I couldn't go this year but I'm already working on getting my mom to come out and babysit so that I'm there next year.

rebecca said...

Wow! It sounds like you pretty much ran the show :) So of course it was fun for everyone :)

Amanda said...

Kristin! I found your blog through Matthew and Amanda's. I LOVED Camp Ritchie and think of the good old days often.

Amanda said...

Kristin! I found your blog through Matthew and Amanda's. I LOVED Camp Ritchie and think of the good old days often.