Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Last weekend I had a fantastic birthday weekend!
For starters, I have wonderfully deceitful and lying friends who planned a surprise party for me on Friday! (Sneaky buggers talk about me behind my back too!) They had me totally fooled until the day of, and I started to catch on because of actions of others. But I wanted to enjoy it, so I pretended not to notice! We had great food, beautiful and delicious cakes, and RockBand!!! Thanks friends! You are the greatest!



Then on Saturday, my family organized a rousing round of Bocce Ball. Have you ever played? It was so much fun! Who knew a version of lawn bowling could be so exciting and competitive... There is a place nearby that is a restaurant/bocce ball place (great food too!) We are sooo going back there soon!



Get rollin' ladies!


Alli and Nathan cheesin' it up for the camera

7 comments:

crystal said...

Happy Birthday! What fun parties.

Michelle said...

I love Bocce Ball! Campo di Bocce is tons of fun. Next time you're rounding up a group, be sure to give us a call. Happy Bday again.

Elise said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a fun filled weekend of bocce ball. I might have to give it a try sometime!

Bea said...

Happy Birthday!!! What great friends you have!!! I'm glad you had an awesome birthday with family and friends.

The UnMighty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Too late?

megan said...

Happy, Happy birthday!!!

Christine said...

Happy LATE B-day Bird! I haven't ever played Bocce Ball....unbelievable I know. Glad you guys had a great time.