Monday, October 29, 2007

I've been tagged!

Okay, so I guess it is my turn to share 7 random facts about myself. Ready or not, here it goes...

1. I have already started listening to Christmas music (I know, scary!) I just can't help myself!
2. Current favorite shows: Bones, America's Next Top Model, Dancing with The Stars, and Heroes.
3. I am a sugaraholic. It's official! And not chocolate... just straight sugary stuff like licorice, gummies, those mellowcreme pumpkins...mmmmm!
4. I clean the hair out of my brush after everytime I use it. Not sure if I have always done it, or if I picked it up from a roommate :)
5. I can't stand nail polish on my fingernails. I swear it feels like they are suffocating!
6. I believe everyone's feet are functional but NEVER pretty. I paint my toenails bright colors to make my feet look as good as they are going to get (and, no they don't suffocate like the fingernails!)
7. My middle name is Nannette. I was named after a girl my parents liked when they were in charge of the youth in Castro Valley.


Thanks for tagging me Crystal! The lucky people I am tagging are:
Michelle
Heidi
Megan
Becca
Elise
Melissa
Callie

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So much fun! I already knew a few of those things about you. I know too well those mellowcreme pumpkins. How many of those do you think we consummed during the time we were roomies? I didn't know you watched ANTM. I love that show and don't know anyone else who watches it!

I don't know if you were tagging me or your SIL Michelle but I've been tagged by someone else-so my list is already posted.

Christine said...

Oh gross - I can't believe you and Michelle like those mellowcreme pumpkins - and here I thought the two of you were perfect all this time! Hee hee hee

Funny about you already listening to Christmas music - I love Christmas music too and it basically drives my kids crazy by the end of the holiday season!

Bea said...

Fun list! If you're scary than I'm scary because I've been listening to Christmas music myself and love it!

crystal said...

I, too, love the Christmas tunes!!! I start 'em up the DAY after halloween, and I have to force myself to wait that long.

::singing:: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Unknown said...

HAHA...suffocating fingernails!! hugely hilarious one...because it is...and two...never even would've thought of that!!