Monday, January 11, 2010

Sing, sing a song...


So, I do not have a "bucket list", or whatever you want to call it, but I just did something I have never done before.... singing Karaoke.
So this friend of mine runs a karaoke night. And he can sing! I love appreciating the arts, but don't feel comfortable participating. Oh well.... So my "Birdo friends choir" did a group song to help me work up to it (Living on A Prayer), and then I sang a duet with Eddie - "Cruisin'". So nerve racking! But I survived! Phew.


(As a side note, there is some seriously entertaining people watching at these things! Some people are really bad, and some are really good. I think I ended up in the middle.)

Sung karaoke..... check!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE it!

The Bingham's said...

You are one brave chic!! That is really awesome!

Elise said...

Go Birdo!!! I am sure you rocked it!! Way to go for trying new things!!

Cam said...

Yeah. You are on the good singers list. You cannot even compete with the bad ones. Nice self-deprecating try. ;)

kristin said...

Thanks Cam! (You would know, since you were there!) I just meant that I am not winning American Idol anytime soon. :)

The Bingham's said...

CUTE!!!!! HEHEHE