Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cute or spooky?

When Halloween comes around, the burning question comes up....

Do I dress up as something cute or spooky?

This year, the answer was both. Since I had 2 parties, I did 2 different costumes... Yay!

Last weekend I went to my boss' party. They tend to be a little crazy in the costume department, so I stood out as the good girl that I am.



I am the Center of the Universe, of course!
(and no roller girl mishaps this year. Phew!)

Then last night I went the the "funeral" Halloween party. Everyone was supposed to come as something "dead". Not everyone took that to heart, so there were plenty of cute looking girls, but I ended up looking dead as a lightning strike victim.




Happy Halloween everyone!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice costumes. You outdid my boring old witch costume this year. But I was just proud of myself for even dressing up at all.

The Bingham's said...

Those costumes ROCK!! I love them. The lighting victim is way too cool. Halloween rules!

Cam said...

Both clever ideas smarty pants. I love it.

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Center of the Universe...my favorite!!! I'll have to copy that sometime!

rebecca said...

You always come up with the best!! But center of the universe has to top all the costumes I saw this year:) Love you friend!!!!